My soon-to-be nephew has a birthday!!
THIS YEAR:
He learned how to crawl- even though he already knew how to walk

He got in a fight with the cement- and won

He took his love of horses to a new level
While his mom tried to pour him a drink- he said to himself- "No, I think I'll just drink it like this, thanks"

And at the end of it all he enjoyed some relaxation time- in his little brothers car seat

This little guy is a incredible bundle of fun. He has such a wonderful little personality. He is always trying out new things and exploring his options. He is super creative, can make a game out of anything, and has the best giggle (if you can say giggle when referring to a boy).
We love him so much!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CODY!!


2 comments:
That is one cute nephew you've got there! This is so great! You are seriously so dang awesome and I am so excited to be your "sister" in a little while! Thanks for all you do for my little fam! Your the best!
Cute. I'm glad to see pictures of the little guy that I hear so much about. :)
Post a Comment