Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Pictures

Here are some our favorite pictures from our trip.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

How fun! I can't wait to hear all about it! I don't see either of you in any of these pictures. How do we know you didn't just find them on the internet and pretend that you went there. j/k :)

e said...

I noticed that you are VERY tiny in the second to last picture. I hope you took some of the standard tourist shots: putting your arm around the sphinx, kissing its cheek, pricking your finger on the point of a pyramid. Love you guys!

Sarah said...

Wow, those are great pictures anne! What an amazing part of the world to see and a trip you'll never forget. But I have to say I'm glad you are home, I missed you!

Head on the Door said...

Welcome back Anne and Chad! You have awesome pictures. I love them. My mom and I wish we had been there too! We are glad you had a great time. Love, Kate