The first five people to respond to this post will get something from me. My choice.
For you.
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what you get.
2- I reserve the right to make something strange
3- It will be done by the end of April.
4- You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be jewelry or home decor. I might scrapbook something. I might make you a beauty basket. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure! (Although I am open to suggestions- I may or may not give you what you ask for)
The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same deal to 5 of your own lucky blog readers. Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!GO!!!
2 comments:
Very interesting... What are you going to get, I wonder.
Hey there, this is Emily Dalton. I'm doing this on my blog too. Can I join in?
Post a Comment