Yes, that's right. Grasshoppers. Every step would cause a dozen or so little guys to hop up and go flying in all directions. These are on the staircase up to our apartment. I can only imagine how many were out in the tall grasses.
Tell me about it. The ground moves when you walk. It's disgusting!
oooooo, creepy looking.
That? Is cool/gross. Which is way better than just gross. I'd take cool/gross any day.
Oh man - that is a great post!! At least it's an adventure every time you have to go up to your apartment, right?!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Tell me about it. The ground moves when you walk. It's disgusting!
oooooo, creepy looking.
That? Is cool/gross. Which is way better than just gross. I'd take cool/gross any day.
Oh man - that is a great post!! At least it's an adventure every time you have to go up to your apartment, right?!
Post a Comment