Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Anniversary

So, yes, I know that our 1 year anniversay was a month ago...I am just too lazy to blog. But we did have a fun weekend up in West Yellowstone. We camped in Island Park, Idaho, and it was just gorgeous!!

It seems crazy that we met 4 years ago this past July! We have had such fun these past 4 years, and we have so many wonderful memories already! People say the first year is the hardest but I really can't think of anything we have had a real fight about. It hasn't been too hard getting used to living together. If this is our hardest year, we lucked out!! I am really so thankful to have such a great companion through this crazy thing we call life. I love that we are a team, and I know I can always count on him!

It's been a blast, and we are looking forward to the years to come!!

Just some of the stuff we have done this past year:
Costa Rica
Lake Powell
Europe
Visiting Sophie and her wonderful parents
Camping
Adding 2 puppies to our family
Yellowstone- (will post pictures seperately)
Lots of TV watching, Wii and playstation playing, and reading books

No comments: