11 years ago
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Sleeping problems...
My body has decided that it lives in Hong Kong, where it is night time when it in morning in Salt Lake. It started a week ago when I got back from California. I was completely exhausted (I am not sure why because I slept normal amounts while there) so I tried to get an hour or two of extra sleep the next couple days. Must've been a bad idea because then I started not being tired the following evenings. To the point that the last two nights I wasn't tired at all until about 7 or 8 am, I laid there in the dark bored out of my mind so I ended up spending my time checking my emails, looking at wedding stuff, or reading. This is insane!! That is the time NORMAL people wake up. So last night I didn't go to sleep and I am not going to squeeze in some zzz's between 7 and 10 like I did the past two nights. NO I say!!! I am going to tough today out, tired and all. Hopefully I will zonk out at somewhere around 10 or 11 pm like a reasonable person and get back on track. Wish me luck, seriously...I need it...I do not in fact live in Hong Kong, so these hours really just aren't working for me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, were you able to sleep? Poor little annabelle!
Post a Comment