A-Attached or single: Attached, to the cutest guy ever
B-Best friends : Natalie, Marcie, my Mom, and sisters
C-Cake or pie: Both
D-Day of choice: Friday or Saturday, especially on summer nights.
E-Essential items: Chapstick, Cell phone, and water bottle
F-Favorite color(s): Blue, Orange, Black
G-Gummy bears or worms: Bears
H-Hometown: Salt Lake City
I-Indulgences: Sugar cookies, late night movies, any snack food (candy, chips, popcorn, etc.)
J-January or July: Toss up, both have beautiful elements and fun holidays
K-Kids: Love 'em? Lots?
L-Life is incomplete without: Laughter and hope
M-Marriage date: July 19th...coming up
N-Number of siblings: 3 brothers, 2 bro-in-laws, 4 sisters, 2 sister-in-laws (plus 3 more brother-in-laws and 2 more sister-in-laws coming up)
O-Oranges or apples: Both
P-Phobias or fears: Spiders, Flying insects (especially any that have stripes), speaking in public
Q-Quote: "Making a living is not always the same as making a life"
R-Ring size: 7
S-Season: Need them all
T-Tag friends: Holly, Kim, Natalie, E, Sare, Rache
U-Unknown fact about me: I have very soft cartilage, also I hate wearing socks
V-Very favorite stores: Sur la table, Park City Outlets
W-Worst Habit: Biting my nails, holding on to stuff I don't need
X-X-ray or ultrasound: lots of x-rays
Y-Your favorite foods: New American Cuisine, Steak, Ice cream, Salad
Z-Zodiac: Capricorn
11 years ago
4 comments:
Hey! We are missing you! How are things going in Cali? When do you come back? Let us know how much fun you are having so we can be jealous! (it's not that hard) See ya soon! Have fun!
Congrats on the engagement! How exciting! I'm so happy to see you blog!
are your engagements pictures posted? I want to see them!
I posted something for you.
Post a Comment