Well- It's official... the destination for July 20th-July 27th is...(imagine drum roll here) Costa Rica. Now, I know some of you have been to this incredible place, and if you happen to be one of those people (Mrs. DeMill...this means you) then I would greatly appreciate some insight on the situation.
This place looks awesome, forest canopy ziplines, natural waterslides, deep sea fishing, hot springs, snorkeling, wildlife reserves, nesting turtles, spelunking, hot air balloon tours, canyoneering...the list really does go on.
I just am not sure really where is the best place is to stay. I have heard that traveling around is great, so we are renting a car. So we can kind of move around. We were thinking of the Guanacaste region and the Manuel Antonio/Puntaneras/Jaco Beach areas. I have heard the Caribbean side has beautiful beaches, we want more than beaches but I can't find any more information about this side of the country online...Help!!
So if you know anyone who has been, you have been yourself, or are one of those people who is awesome at doing online research or something, you should seriously give me some tips and ideas for the itinerary.
1 comment:
I will talk to my Dad and get you info on where we stayed. I am not sure of the names. You definitely don't want to stay in just one place, there is so much to see. The ziplines are so much fun, the Volcanoe is fascinating, and the beaches are beautiful but my favorite was just walking through the rain forest! It's incredible!!!
Post a Comment